Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 6: Magic Kingdom (part 2)

We loved magic Kingdom so much and learned a lot on our first day there that we went again. This time we got up really early and went on the extra magic early hours that Disney hotel guests have privileges to. It was a great idea because we got to ride lots of rides with little or no wait for hours!

I rode the Mad Hatters Tea cups, Prince Charmings Carousel, It's a Small World (I was amazed at this one and loved how it is just like Nama's Disney movie), Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Mickey's Philharmonic and MORE!


Right when we got there we went to meet some Princesses. I just love Princesses and could not get enough! Here I am meeting Aurora. I met her the first time at Epcot the day before and mentioned to mom how she looked different!


This was my first time meeting Belle and I was really excited! She noticed that I had her on my shirt and we talked and talked.


This was also my first time meeting Cinderella and I just love her. I think she has the most beautiful dress. Cinderella picked me up to sit on a bench and we talked for a long time. She noticed my shirt and my Cinderella clip in my hair!


Here we are on the teacups! I loved spinning around and around and giggles like crazy as I spun the wheel faster and faster!

FUN!


I was lucky enough to meet Mary Poppins! It started to drizzle a bit and Mary Poppins held my hand as we walked to get out of the rain and under cover. It was neat because I got to spend extra time with her. she was telling me she wished she brought her umbrella instead of her parasol. I really liked her!


Here we are on Prince Charming's carousel!


You never know who you will meet in Disney world! On our way to the bathroom we ran into Pinocchio! He is cute!



I had so much fun when we met Lady Trumaine, Anastasia and Drusilla (they are the step mom and stepsisters of Cinderella). They are bad in the story, but pretty funny! They talked to me for a long time and ask me where I got my ruffle socks. They said they were going to have there servants go get them some. I think they liked me a lot. Anastasia gave me a hug...Lady Trumaine told me I could shake her hand! Funny girls!


I got to meet Pooh & Tigger again!




Love,


Kate


xoxo

No comments: