Sunday, May 13, 2012

Worlds of FUN!

Now I get why they call it WORLD OF FUN...it is SO MUCH FUN!  It was my very first time visiting and I loved it!  There were so many rides I could ride.  My favorite was the log ride (although you did not get wet enough in my opinion)!  Planet Snoopy was cool too.  I got to meet lots of Peanuts characters and got to ride tons of rides...most of the rides in Camp Snoopy I am big enough to ride by myself (although I wanted mom and dad to ride with me)!  Take a look at some of the fun pictures!

Hanging upside down...super fun!
 Our first ride...the Carousel!
 I LOVE amusement parks!
 Me and Linus at Planet Snoopy!
 Charlie and me!
 I loved being with the girls...here is Lucy!
 ...and Sally!
 Franklin was cool too!
 Snoopy!
 Here we are shooting foam balls at everyone...even mommy!
 I drive a PINK jeep...mom was in back!
 Planet Snoopy has lots of fun things for kids like me to play with!
 One of the coolest things I did was get my face painted...
 like a fairy!  I sat so still for the artist to paint on me!
 It didn't take long to transform me from Kate to Princess Fairy!
 I loved being a fairy and did not want the makeup to come off that night!
 Here I am driving the antique car!  We had the white one!  Daddy helped me push the gas and I did the steering!
 Stopping for a snack at the park!
It was such a fun afternoon...will have to go back very soon!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: