Monday, July 2, 2012

New Mexico: Party Crashers!

Daddy got us permission to attend one of his work parties...at the Hot Air Balloon Museum!  It was so cool!  We were the only kids there and we had a blast!  We ran around and played, got to look at all the cool things in the museum, ride a simulator hot air balloon, get pictures in a photo booth and even got a charactiture made!

Here are Izzie and me!

Hot air balloon museum!

A real hot air balloon basket!

Posing!

There was lots of cool things to play on!



Here we are in the simulator!


We were supposed to be able to go up in a hot air balloon - but could not because of the fires.  We did get to watch them being all  blown up though...very cool!

Here I am getting drawn. When the artist asked what I like to do I said "cheerleading" - he drew me in a cheerleading outfit with pompoms!  So cool!

It was sure fun being a party crasher....I bet all the adults wondered who us kids were!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: