Monday, July 2, 2012

New Mexico: The Pools!

The pools were amazing...thank goodness as it was SO HOT!  We managed to always stay cool as we spent most of our time in New Mexico in the pools!  One pool was a lazy river and the perfect depth for kiddos and the other was a bigger and deaper pool with a water slide!  I was too short to be on the water slide, but it was still cool!

HOLLYWOOD!

Beach bag in hand and ready to swim!

I fun fountain to run in and out of!

We ate lunch a few days outside at the cabanna!  Nachos, salads, wraps and other goodies!

I made some new friends and we had so much fun playing in the pool!  The friends we the daughters of daddy's boss (a 4 year old and an 8 year old: Gracie and Izzie).  They were so nice!

I even got to order a strawberry Pina Colada...AMAZING and just like mommy!
Thanks to lots of sunscreen and good skin coloring (like daddy's) I NEVER burned once under the hot sun!  Woohoo!
Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: