Sunday, August 18, 2013

BIG NEWS....WE GOT A DOG!

I got the BIGGEST surprise Ever yesterday....I got a DOG!  Dad told me that he, mom and I were going to Pittsburg for the day.  I was wondering why it was taking FOREVER to get there, but Dad just said we had to stop by some place to get something for Papa Dick and then take it to him in Pittsburg.  It seemed to make sense to me...so, I bought it!

We FINALLY (3 hours and 40 minutes later) arrived in some Missouri town at a building that looked like a log cabin. I asked mom why she was bringing in her BIG camera and she said it was to take pics of something for Papa Dick.  Well, we walked in and was SO confused.  There were pack 'n plays FULL of puppies.  Miniature Schnauzers, Boxers, yorkies...tons of puppies!  I asked Dad if we were getting Nama Vicki and Papa Dick a puppy. He did not reply, but brought me over to all the schnauzers.  I asked to hold some (and did),  but still did not know why we were there.  FINALLY Daddy asked me if I wanted to get a puppy and I was SO EXCITED!  I could not believe it!

We held some different one's, but I really loved the little 8 week old black girl miniature schnauzer.  She stretched on me and snuggled.  Mom and Dad LOVED her too....so, we decided she was the one!

The owner showed me some dog tricks with there dogs and that was really cool - one even jumps over he and my arms!  We hung out for awhile to pay and while our new puppy got some shots and a microchip put in her!

After that we loaded in the car, stopped at Walmart for a few bath towels for her to lay on and drove to Pittsburg.  It was such a fun drive thinking of puppy names and holding our new member of the FAMILY!

I LOVE her already!!!






Here are her 3 brother and sisters (all salt and pepper colored)!!!


Love,
Kate
xoxo

No comments: